About the Agency
The Agency is a legal person with public tasks. In carrying out its activities the Agency is independent in the framework of the competence established according to the Act on Personal Data Protection (Official Gazette, No. 103/03).
THE ACTIVITY OF THE AGENCY
The Activity of the Agency is carrying out administrative and professional tasks regarding to personal data protection.
In the framework of public tasks the Agency:
- supervises implementation of personal data protection,
- indicates the violations noticed during personal data collecting,
- compiles a list of countries and international organizations which have adequately regulated personal data protection,
- resolves requests to determine possible violations of rights guaranteed by the Act
- maintains the Central Register.
MANAGEMENT OF THE AGENCY
Deputy Director: Dubravka Dolenc, LL.M.
Decision on appointment of the Director and Deputy Director of the Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency (Official Gazette, No. 50/2012)